Endgame believes that optimization revolves around getting as much damage as possible through usasge of Celica's Gale, and usage of Rallybots to boost their stats. Allowing units to kill enemies before they get the chance to counterattack. While abusing Galeforce for mobility and extra turns, and thus, more kills per Player Phase.
His setup involves all male units as Sages and all female units as Dark Fliers. He argues that this setup works because the two classes' Pair Up bonuses benefit each other as they swap turns being the attacking unit. Rallybots should be Falcon Knights due to the class' mobility and staff access so they can also use Rescue staves for helping units move around.
His skill build for Dark Fliers and Sages is as follows:
- Limit Break
- Vengeance or Luna depending on availability.
- Aggressor for male units and All Stats +2 for female units. Dual Strike+ for Lucina.
However, there are two exceptions: For Severa and Gerome, he insists upon using a build that allows Severa to obtain a 100% dodge rate against any lance user. Most notably Anna, the boss of Apotheosis' secret route, while Gerome is her support. Because he will never be the attacking unit, he does not need an activation skill.
His build for Severa, classed as Hero:
- Chrom and Sumia
- Ricken and Lissa (Lissa passing down Galeforce)
- Henry and Maribelle (Maribelle passing down Galeforce)
- Lon'qu and Cordelia
- Gaius and Tharja
- Libra and Olivia (Olivia passing down Galeforce)
- Vaike and Cherce (Cherche passing down Dual Support+)
- Owain and female Robin with Magic for Asset and Defense for Flaw. (Robin passing down Galeforce)
He believes that the other Second Generation units are "worthless" due to not being able to pull off the build due to not being able to access Galeforce at all, having poor stat modifiers, or not having the necessary classes.
Interesting piece of trivia: you know who else believed in breeding superior offspring and that the "lesser races" were worthless?... Adolf Hitler.